We are capable of inventing, designing, prototyping and starting the process to getting new components and inventions into the mass production phase. From a sketch on the back of an envelope, we can take it all the way to being ready to demonstrate to investors. I implore any budding inventor who is interested in bringing their idea to market and wants a designer and rapid prototyper to contact me. The process might seem daunting but my colleagues and I, we have a plan utilised for any people who want to use my services to create their idea and hold it in their hands.
– Send me an email or phone call to see how I can help bring your idea to life and schedule a meeting if I believe I can help you here.
– If required, I can send you a standard non-disclosure agreement (NDA) or sign yours to protect your ideas.
– I can travel to you, you to me or we can meet halfway somewhere to talk about your idea where I will explain exactly how I can help.
– If I believe I can handle the job, I will design your idea in 3D and send screenshots of the progress or simply print your model for you.
– Once ready for a prototype, I will 3D print the invention and we can test fit it.
– Multiple revisions are usually needed for any rapid prototype, it is an iterative process to get to the final design. At this stage my associates in industrial design will work on the prototype to optimise it for manufacture. Separate NDA’s have been signed with all of my colleagues and associates however they do not see any prototype until this stage.
– Once we determine whether this product is ready for mass manufacture, we can liaise with plastics manufacturers to receive quotes.
Almost all of our works regarding new inventions are commercial in confidence so we can not share many pictures of them, we have worked on dozens of new prototypes. This was a camera grip designed by a local photography enthusiast and printed through us